Under the coordination of the SwitchMed Networking and Communication Facility’s Team Leader, the main tasks of the Community and Engagement Officer are as follows:
1) Contributing to manage and grow SwitchMed and SCP/RAC partners’ network:
• Mapping and identifying strategic partners in line with SwitchMed and SCP/RAC mandate and strategies.
• Building and maintaining strategic partnerships with other organizations and to ensure SwitchMed and SCP/RAC services and tools are disseminated.
• Organizing key networking events and supporting project partners in achieving the successful implementation of public events.
• Contributing to the design and development of the “SwitchMed Connect”, the project’s flagship networking event.
2) Managing the Switchers community:
• Planning and implementing the community management strategy, procuring and supervising external service providers.
• Organizing events and identifying mobility and B2B opportunities for the community members, liaising with external public and private partners.
• Implementing the communication plan, in line with SCP/RAC strategies, including the supervision of the community website and social media.
• Identifying and developing innovative approaches to foster the community engagement, increasing awareness and understanding of Circular Economy and SCP.
• Cooperating with the Green Entrepreneurship and Civil Society department to design, develop and convey services to the community, informing on technical assistance and funding opportunities.
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of community perceptions of and feedback to improve the service offer for sustainable entrepreneurship.
3) Supporting the outreach of SwitchMed and SCP/RAC toward public and private stakeholders:
• Developing engagement strategies, knowledge products and other materials to enhance SCP/RAC visibility and positioning.
• Developing and implementing fundraising strategies in line with SwitchMed strategies.
• Increasing coverage and presence of project partners in national and international events and relevant fora.
• Creating corporate campaigns to position the project with national and international potential donors.
• Liaising with the Communication Manager to ensure donor-oriented communication contents development.
• Participating in events and missions abroad.
The position demands a degree or equivalent in communication, marketing (or a related discipline), or equivalent experience in a communication position.
Complete details for the assignment are provided in the terms of reference (in catalan)
Deadline: Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their proposals no later than midnight CEST on 2nd November 2020.
11/12/2019 · NETWORKING FACILITY
The UfM Women Business Forum is an annual regional platform that offers women-led-businesses a unique opportunity to grow... See more
20/02/2020 · NETWORKING FACILITY
Under the MED TEST III project, 18 Jordanian service providers has received training on the TEST methodology... See more