The position requires knowledge in entrepreneurship support and business development and in sustainability, green and circular economy.
The main tasks are the following:
– Managing the project MEAL system (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning);
– Designing, organizing, coordinating and monitoring the Green entrepreneurship programme activities;
– Coordinating training programmes for the development of sustainable business applying the methodologies and tools developed by SCP/RAC (Green Business Model; Green Business Plan; Eco-design; Access to Finance and Access to Market; Impact Monitoring);
– Developing regular missions to SwitchMed beneficiary countries;
– Procuring external suppliers for the development of activities (preparation of terms of reference, identification of suppliers, selection and hiring external experts and companies, supervising the tasks of the suppliers, etc.);
– Ensuring the presentation and review of technical reports and justifications submitted by local partners and external suppliers;
– Preparing technical reports in English and French.
Deadline: Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their proposals no later than midnight CEST on 17 December.
03/09/2021 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
Led by two 21-year old students, this is one of the projects selected in Palestine to benefit from the Green entrepreneurship programme. See more
26/07/2021 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
18 persons are participating in the first workshops to develop their sustainable green business ideas after their projects were selected by the Israeli Switchers Support National Partnership. See more
22/06/2021 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
This new series of training courses, conducted by SwitchMed’s local partner in Morocco, CTPES, will ensure that knowledge gained during the course of the program will be preserved. In parallel, the call for applications for green entrepreneurs has just opened. See more
04/05/2021 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
The Switchers Support National Partnerships and SCP/RAC launch calls for applications for green entrepreneurs. These unique opportunities will enable selected candidates to benefit from a set of business development methodologies boosting sustainability and circular economy. See more