The position requires knowledge in entrepreneurship support and business development and in sustainability, green and circular economy.
The main tasks are the following:
– Managing the project MEAL system (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning);
– Designing, organizing, coordinating and monitoring the Green entrepreneurship programme activities;
– Coordinating training programmes for the development of sustainable business applying the methodologies and tools developed by SCP/RAC (Green Business Model; Green Business Plan; Eco-design; Access to Finance and Access to Market; Impact Monitoring);
– Developing regular missions to SwitchMed beneficiary countries;
– Procuring external suppliers for the development of activities (preparation of terms of reference, identification of suppliers, selection and hiring external experts and companies, supervising the tasks of the suppliers, etc.);
– Ensuring the presentation and review of technical reports and justifications submitted by local partners and external suppliers;
– Preparing technical reports in English and French.
Deadline: Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their proposals no later than midnight CEST on 17 December.
16/11/2023 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
The dynamic collaboration between the German Jordanian University (GJU) and the Business Development Center (BDC) within the framework of the SwitchMed Project is an inspiring demonstration to their joint dedication to nurturing entrepreneurship and sustainable business practices in Jordan. See more
22/09/2023 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
The incubation phase has officially commenced in Palestine for four promising projects selected by the jury during a pitching event held on March 20, 2023. During this event, the blue entrepreneurs behind the pre-selected 25 best business ideas unveiled their Blue Business Models, which they had developed over the preceding months within the framework of the Switchers Support Programme. See more
04/08/2023 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
In a recent milestone for the SwitchMed Program, face-to-face meetings were conducted with the latest batch of entrepreneurs in Israel, signaling a new chapter of innovation and collaboration. The purpose of these visits to Tel Aviv and Haifa was to gain valuable insights into the firsthand experiences of these visionary entrepreneurs and understand how the SwitchMed training has amplified their current operations, fostering a culture of sustainability and innovation. See more
19/07/2023 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
On Thursday, July 6, 2023, SwitchMed held face-to-face meetings with the latest participants of the SwitchMed Program in Israel. See more