The position requires knowledge in entrepreneurship support and business development and in sustainability, green and circular economy.
The main tasks are the following:
– Managing the project MEAL system (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning);
– Designing, organizing, coordinating and monitoring the Green entrepreneurship programme activities;
– Coordinating training programmes for the development of sustainable business applying the methodologies and tools developed by SCP/RAC (Green Business Model; Green Business Plan; Eco-design; Access to Finance and Access to Market; Impact Monitoring);
– Developing regular missions to SwitchMed beneficiary countries;
– Procuring external suppliers for the development of activities (preparation of terms of reference, identification of suppliers, selection and hiring external experts and companies, supervising the tasks of the suppliers, etc.);
– Ensuring the presentation and review of technical reports and justifications submitted by local partners and external suppliers;
– Preparing technical reports in English and French.
Deadline: Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their proposals no later than midnight CEST on 17 December.
30/03/2021 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
The digital platform enables interactions among the key players of the sustainable business ecosystem and gathers all methodologies and tools developed by SCP/RAC. It will be presented during a demonstration webinar to take place on the 28th of April. See more
18/03/2021 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
The recruited experts (one in each country) will assist with the creation and facilitation of national Impact Investing Task Forces with the aim of enhancing the participation of potential impact investors in the programme activities and foster a sustainable finance culture in the Mediterranean. See more
12/03/2021 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
The selected consultant shall develop a methodology aimed for potential innovation agents developing a blueprint for open innovation activities. See more
10/03/2021 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
The Green Entrepreneurship Programme started last week in Algeria with the launch of the partnership, a first decisive step towards accelerating the transition to a green and circular economy in the country. See more