The position requires knowledge in entrepreneurship support and business development and in sustainability, green and circular economy.
The main tasks are the following:
– Managing the project MEAL system (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning);
– Designing, organizing, coordinating and monitoring the Green entrepreneurship programme activities;
– Coordinating training programmes for the development of sustainable business applying the methodologies and tools developed by SCP/RAC (Green Business Model; Green Business Plan; Eco-design; Access to Finance and Access to Market; Impact Monitoring);
– Developing regular missions to SwitchMed beneficiary countries;
– Procuring external suppliers for the development of activities (preparation of terms of reference, identification of suppliers, selection and hiring external experts and companies, supervising the tasks of the suppliers, etc.);
– Ensuring the presentation and review of technical reports and justifications submitted by local partners and external suppliers;
– Preparing technical reports in English and French.
Deadline: Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their proposals no later than midnight CEST on 17 December.
11/12/2019 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
The UfM Women Business Forum is an annual regional platform that offers women-led-businesses a unique opportunity to grow... See more
20/02/2020 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
Under the MED TEST III project, 18 Jordanian service providers has received training on the TEST methodology... See more