The position requires knowledge in entrepreneurship support and business development and in sustainability, green and circular economy.
The main tasks are the following:
– Managing the project MEAL system (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning);
– Designing, organizing, coordinating and monitoring the Green entrepreneurship programme activities;
– Coordinating training programmes for the development of sustainable business applying the methodologies and tools developed by SCP/RAC (Green Business Model; Green Business Plan; Eco-design; Access to Finance and Access to Market; Impact Monitoring);
– Developing regular missions to SwitchMed beneficiary countries;
– Procuring external suppliers for the development of activities (preparation of terms of reference, identification of suppliers, selection and hiring external experts and companies, supervising the tasks of the suppliers, etc.);
– Ensuring the presentation and review of technical reports and justifications submitted by local partners and external suppliers;
– Preparing technical reports in English and French.
Deadline: Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their proposals no later than midnight CEST on 17 December.
30/11/2022 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
This event aimed to gather all the local implementing partners of the 8 SwitchMed countries involved in the Green Entrepreneurship programme with MedWaves. See more
25/10/2022 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
In the framework of the green entrepreneurship component in Egypt, the National Initiative for Sustainable Entrepreneurs (NISE) was launched on October 11th 2022 while the first entrepreneur training workshop started on October 9th. See more
28/09/2022 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
This new crucial step of the Green Entrepreneurship programme implemented by MedWaves and its local partner the CTPES will last 8 months. See more
04/08/2022 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
The training courses, conducted by MedWaves with its partner in Egypt, CEDARE, ensures knowledge transfer on the Green Business methodology to local trainers. In parallel, the call for applications for green entrepreneurs has just opened. See more