The position requires experience in green and/or social entrepreneurship, circular economy or social innovation.
The main tasks are the following:
– Creation of national networks of organizations to support entrepreneurs.
– Development of training and incubation programs for entrepreneurs.
– Development of programs to support access to finance entrepreneurship and mobilization of national financial actors.
– Management of an online platform that offers methodologies and tools for the green and circular business development.
– Ensure the evaluation of the results of the activities and the impacts of the seconded entrepreneurial projects.
– Carry out training programs for trainers in the development of sustainable business applying the methodologies and tools developed by the center.
– Develop regular missions to beneficiary countries.
– Identification and selection of external suppliers for the development of activities (preparation of terms of reference, identification of suppliers, selection and hiring external experts and companies, supervising the tasks of the suppliers, etc.).
– Ensure presentation and review of technical reports and justifications submitted by local partners and external suppliers.
– Preparation of technical reports in English and French.
Deadline: Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their proposals no later than midnight CEST on 28 September
30/11/2022 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
This event aimed to gather all the local implementing partners of the 8 SwitchMed countries involved in the Green Entrepreneurship programme with MedWaves. See more
25/10/2022 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
In the framework of the green entrepreneurship component in Egypt, the National Initiative for Sustainable Entrepreneurs (NISE) was launched on October 11th 2022 while the first entrepreneur training workshop started on October 9th. See more
28/09/2022 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
This new crucial step of the Green Entrepreneurship programme implemented by MedWaves and its local partner the CTPES will last 8 months. See more
04/08/2022 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
The training courses, conducted by MedWaves with its partner in Egypt, CEDARE, ensures knowledge transfer on the Green Business methodology to local trainers. In parallel, the call for applications for green entrepreneurs has just opened. See more