The position requires experience in green and/or social entrepreneurship, circular economy or social innovation.
The main tasks are the following:
– Creation of national networks of organizations to support entrepreneurs.
– Development of training and incubation programs for entrepreneurs.
– Development of programs to support access to finance entrepreneurship and mobilization of national financial actors.
– Management of an online platform that offers methodologies and tools for the green and circular business development.
– Ensure the evaluation of the results of the activities and the impacts of the seconded entrepreneurial projects.
– Carry out training programs for trainers in the development of sustainable business applying the methodologies and tools developed by the center.
– Develop regular missions to beneficiary countries.
– Identification and selection of external suppliers for the development of activities (preparation of terms of reference, identification of suppliers, selection and hiring external experts and companies, supervising the tasks of the suppliers, etc.).
– Ensure presentation and review of technical reports and justifications submitted by local partners and external suppliers.
– Preparation of technical reports in English and French.
Deadline: Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their proposals no later than midnight CEST on 28 September
11/12/2019 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
The UfM Women Business Forum is an annual regional platform that offers women-led-businesses a unique opportunity to grow... See more
20/02/2020 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
Under the MED TEST III project, 18 Jordanian service providers has received training on the TEST methodology... See more