The position requires experience in green and/or social entrepreneurship, circular economy or social innovation.
The main tasks are the following:
– Creation of national networks of organizations to support entrepreneurs.
– Development of training and incubation programs for entrepreneurs.
– Development of programs to support access to finance entrepreneurship and mobilization of national financial actors.
– Management of an online platform that offers methodologies and tools for the green and circular business development.
– Ensure the evaluation of the results of the activities and the impacts of the seconded entrepreneurial projects.
– Carry out training programs for trainers in the development of sustainable business applying the methodologies and tools developed by the center.
– Develop regular missions to beneficiary countries.
– Identification and selection of external suppliers for the development of activities (preparation of terms of reference, identification of suppliers, selection and hiring external experts and companies, supervising the tasks of the suppliers, etc.).
– Ensure presentation and review of technical reports and justifications submitted by local partners and external suppliers.
– Preparation of technical reports in English and French.
Deadline: Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their proposals no later than midnight CEST on 28 September
26/07/2021 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
18 persons are participating in the first workshops to develop their sustainable green business ideas after their projects were selected by the Israeli Switchers Support National Partnership. See more
22/06/2021 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
This new series of training courses, conducted by SwitchMed’s local partner in Morocco, CTPES, will ensure that knowledge gained during the course of the program will be preserved. In parallel, the call for applications for green entrepreneurs has just opened. See more
04/05/2021 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
The Switchers Support National Partnerships and SCP/RAC launch calls for applications for green entrepreneurs. These unique opportunities will enable selected candidates to benefit from a set of business development methodologies boosting sustainability and circular economy. See more
30/03/2021 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
The digital platform enables interactions among the key players of the sustainable business ecosystem and gathers all methodologies and tools developed by SCP/RAC. It will be presented during a demonstration webinar to take place on the 28th of April. See more