The position requires experience in green and/or social entrepreneurship, circular economy or social innovation.
The main tasks are the following:
– Creation of national networks of organizations to support entrepreneurs.
– Development of training and incubation programs for entrepreneurs.
– Development of programs to support access to finance entrepreneurship and mobilization of national financial actors.
– Management of an online platform that offers methodologies and tools for the green and circular business development.
– Ensure the evaluation of the results of the activities and the impacts of the seconded entrepreneurial projects.
– Carry out training programs for trainers in the development of sustainable business applying the methodologies and tools developed by the center.
– Develop regular missions to beneficiary countries.
– Identification and selection of external suppliers for the development of activities (preparation of terms of reference, identification of suppliers, selection and hiring external experts and companies, supervising the tasks of the suppliers, etc.).
– Ensure presentation and review of technical reports and justifications submitted by local partners and external suppliers.
– Preparation of technical reports in English and French.
Deadline: Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their proposals no later than midnight CEST on 28 September
20/02/2024 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
In the dynamic landscape of business development, the Business Development Center (BDC) stands as a beacon of innovation and sustainability. Partnered with MedWaves within the framework of the SwitchMed green initiative funded by the EU, and serving as the lead partner in Jordan, BDC actively implements and shapes the future of sustainable businesses in the region with Syrian Refugees See more
21/12/2023 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
A significant highlight of the event was the presentation of findings from a joint study involving the Business Development Center, the Jordan Green Building Council, and MedWaves. The study focused on the challenges and opportunities within the blue economy in the Gulf of Aqaba and the Dead Sea. See more
16/11/2023 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
The dynamic collaboration between the German Jordanian University (GJU) and the Business Development Center (BDC) within the framework of the SwitchMed Project is an inspiring demonstration to their joint dedication to nurturing entrepreneurship and sustainable business practices in Jordan. See more
22/09/2023 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
The incubation phase has officially commenced in Palestine for four promising projects selected by the jury during a pitching event held on March 20, 2023. During this event, the blue entrepreneurs behind the pre-selected 25 best business ideas unveiled their Blue Business Models, which they had developed over the preceding months within the framework of the Switchers Support Programme. See more