SwitchMed will participate in a webinar entitled “Green entrepreneurs? Taking challenges as opportunities” organised by the Directorate-General for Neighbourhood and Enlargement Negotiations (DG NEAR) and the EU Neighbours South project on Thursday 4 June at 10am (Morocco time).
The webinar will focus on the new challenges green entrepreneurs are facing in the post-COVID-19 era and the opportunities arising from EU-funded projects, including SwitchMed. It will be moderated by Mr Ahmed Yassin, social entrepreneur and Young Mediterranean Voice Ambassador in Egypt.
Ms Sallouha Bouzgarrou, SwitchMed local partner in Tunisia and expert in the field of environmental training and capacity building, will represent the initiative and give an overview on SwitchMed ongoing activities.
The other speakers to contribute to these discussions are as follows:
· Sylvie Fontaine – Manager of regional programs in the field of environment, water and agriculture in the southern neighbourhood (DG NEAR)
· Hassen El Hemer – Founder and CEO of Biochar
· Krystel Khalil – Expert The Next Society, Director of Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Social Impact Programs
· Georges Bitar – Founder of the Love Life Recycle start-up
· Nadine Kilani – Project coordinator at Businessmed
· Oussama Kaassamani – ClimaMed Expert, specialist in sustainable development in the Mashrek region
The webinar will be held in Arabic on Zoom during approximately an hour: https://zoom.us/j/93459844872
The conclusions of this webinar will be published in English and French on SwitchMed website.
08/04/2022 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
This important milestone of the Switchers Support Programme, implemented by SCP/RAC and its local partner the Birzeit University, will support the selected entrepreneurs to develop their green businesses. See more
30/03/2022 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
This important milestone of the Switchers Support Programme, implemented by SCP/RAC and its local partner the Business Center of the Tel Aviv University, will support the selected entrepreneurs to develop their green businesses. See more
07/03/2022 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
In the framework of the Blue Economy component of the SwitchMed programme, a preliminary study identifies the sectors with the highest potential for green entrepreneurs. See more
17/02/2022 · START-UPS AND ENTREPRENEURS
This workshop is part of the Green Entrepreneurship Programme. It will bring new opportunities to green businesses and help boost Green Economy. See more