A complete set of innovative methodologies and tools to support sustainable business development was tested during the first phase of SwitchMed. During the second phase these resources are converted into online software applications and will be made available in an online platform.
The platform will also serve as a management tool to monitor and measure impacts achieved by the green entrepreneurs (Switchers) and progress made by SwitchMed at a national and regional level.
The available tools will be:
– Green business model development to better shape a business idea;
– Green business plan development for a business take-off;
– Finance toolkit to define the fundraising strategy;
– Eco-design tool to improve the environmental sustainability of products and services;
– Access to market tools to successfully market green products and services;
– MEAL Toolkit (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning) to monitor; evaluate and learn business impacts.